If you have questions or concerns about lyrics found on this site, or the licensing practices of this site, you should get in touch with Lyricfind instead of KrakenLyrics
On Skipper you can add lyrics. Lyrics are submittable by anyone. And you can submit any lyrics you like. But you have to sign up and create a profile before doing so. The profile you make can be linked to an email address or a social media account you own. For example
- Your Email address
The content you submit and create on Krakenlyrics will be linked to your profile.
You can submit lyrics that are copyrighted by someone other than yourself. We will identify the copyright holders through our licensing partnership with Lyricfind. You can not be compenstaed for submitting intellectual property owned by others.
The public site
www.krakenlyrics.com is a service offering to display the lyrics of songs. They may be viewed for free, at any place, and by anyone.
The lyrics you find on www.krakenlyrics.com have been retrieved either through our partnership program with LyricFind. Or they have been submitted on Skipper by a registered user on KrakenLyrics. In either case, KrakenLyrics is licensed to display all song-lyrics.
The lyrics you see on www.krakenlyrics.com may be copyrighted content. Intellectual property (IP) such as lyrics on KrakenLyrics is owned by a copyright holder. You should not redistribute such content found on KrakenLyrics. Neither by printing nor copying it digitally. You are allowed to read, learn, view, and generally enjoy the lyrics while viewing them on this site.
Through our royalty paying partnership program with LyricFind the correct copyright holders are compensated for IP viewed on KrakenLyrics
The private site
Skipper is a place where anyone can register to manage lyrics content. You can submit lyrics and create and organize lyrics collections. You can also create groups for cooperating on managing lyrics content.
People who want to use the services on Skipper are required to link a private profile to their account on KrakenLyrics. This is to avoid missuse of our service, and to identify you for saving and continuing your work in other devices / places or at another time.
You are responsible for your use of this service. You are responsible for making sure that content you provide is in compliance with applicable laws.
You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others.
Complaint Notice Procedures for Copyright Owners
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing of the DMCA notification.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
It is expected that all users of any part of the Company system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Company receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity provided all such claims have been investigated and determined to be valid by Company in Company's sole and absolute discretion. Company will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.